Case Study 3 – Notarisation of Documents in English for Company Shares Purchase, Without a Prior Appointment
Service type: notarisation of documents
Language combination: English-Bulgarian
Volume: 9.5 pages
Start date: 19 November 2019
Turnaround time: the same day
The certification of documents at a notary public service is intended for foreigners who do not speak Bulgarian but need to execute a document before a notary in the Republic of Bulgaria.
An attorney specializing in corporate law reached out to the Oltrans Translation Agency. His clients wanted to transfer company shares amongst themselves. The following set of documents was prepared:
• minutes of general shareholders meeting;
• agreement of purchase and sale of shares
• statement of the sole owner’s decision to change the company’s legal status from OOD (limited liability company) to EOOD (sole owner limited liability company).
The clients did not speak Bulgarian, therefore they needed an interpreter to translate the content of the documents. To guarantee the correctness of the translation, the interpreter has to sign the documents too in a special section designated for their appointment to the case.
The service order was received three hours before its execution. The interpreter reviewed the documents immediately upon delivery by the attorney.
The workflow proceeded as follows:
1. The client contacted us and scheduled a time for the appointment;
2. The documents for translation were delivered shortly.
3. The interpreter reviewed all documents in prior to the appointment and consulted the attorney about any arising questions;
4. The interpreter was at the notary’s office at the agreed time;
5. The interpreter translated orally all documents to the clients;
6. The clients confirmed that they had understood the content of the documents;
7. The documents were then signed by the clients and, subsequently, by the interpreter herself. Finally, the notary notarised them.
The Oltrans Translation Agency provides this services with and without a prior appointment. We have in-house translators from and in English and we can provide assistance for your documents’ notarisation up to 30 minutes before the booked appointment. Learn more about this service here.
For more information and to book an interpreter, please, call +359 700 11 502 or reach out to us by our Contact Form.